Thank you, Annie, for the series title inspiration!
At my old space, In the Loop, I shared stories/music/books/gadgets that had been on my radar that week. It was one of my favorite parts about that blog, so I figured why limit this one to strictly food and music? Let's add a little flavor up in here.
While this won't be a weekly occurrence, it will still be a series I'll pull out every now and then, especially when I've found too much good stuff to share!
- Making this soup this weekend to cure this I'm-seriously-so-cold-right-now feeling.
- Speaking of Annie, five ways to improve your Instagram. Serious inspiration!
- Interesting chart for figuring out which fruits and vegetables might be missing from our daily rotation!
- Only takes a few simple changes to transform your health! I've tried some of these and the results have been amazing.
- Next book in my reading list queue.
- Can never pass up a good tunic!
- Been cooking like mad from this cookbook, and it's quickly become one of my favorites. Look for a recipe from this book next week!
- I still do Tunesdays (yeah-uh!) - go to this page for inspiration.
- The most dainty and darling ring dish.
- I love everything about this.
- Rifle Paper Co. just launched a partnership with Paper Crown and I want alllll the Paris-themed paper products.
- Best and worst nuts for your diet.
- HALLELUJAH INDEED.
Also my jam::
- Reading: this, this & just finished this
- Listening to: Beach House. Dreaming of warmer weather and windows-down drives around town.
- Eating: lots of kale salads. The easiest lunch!
Happy Friday, everyone!